Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Saturday, January 9, 2010,10:38 AM
iloveyou.
I love you.
Nice? Haahh, webphoto. Because i'm still using the other computer. Not the one with my photos. So, there won't be some of my photos for a while.
Today's Saturday! Finally. This week has been real long. Because of school and all. I have a strange feeling that 2010 will seriously be a long year. Oh no. I want it to go by fast. Pleaseee.
Funny, i just googled "I love you." And funny pictures came out. And nice photos too. So basically, the next few photos will be "I love Yous" and not my photos. Hilarious.
There are no more videos to watch on Community Channel. Natalie Tran never update! Burlagh. Nevermind.
Listening to Put Your Records On over and over again. Wonder why. OH! SHIT. Got to transfer songs to iPod. I think i'll do it now. HAH. (: I better head off to transfer.
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.