summersunshine.

Needed to take this from the internet.
Because yeah.
(:
Hhaha, hi guys.
Today was the first day of school.
2nd year man.
Real fast.
And i know 2010 will go by uber fast.
Hah.
Alright, i know its an old song but its nice.
Summer Sunshine by the Corrs. I like the beat and lyrics.
In the heat of Summer Sunshine, i'll miss you, like nobody else. In the heat of Summer Sunshine, i'll kiss you, and nobody needs to know.How nice.
I wish someone sang that to me.
Hhaha.
(:
They're irish.
So they look kinda funny.
Just watched 7th Heaven.
1/2 of it.
Gonna do my school work then go ahead to watch it.
Not busy today :D
Illy Nats,
thanks for all the awesome advice.
I love you girl!
As well as my other friends.
(:
Okay, have to do some research on Communism for English.
I better go finish that and head of to do the real work.
Hhaha.
I misssss you loadsss.
You know who.
I miss you!
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Happiness.