umbrella-ella-ella-eh.
I’m really starting to like Umbrella Photography.
It's so nice you know.
Go check some of them out.
It's really nice.
Monday today.
Just had breakfast an hour ago.
Not sure what to do now, but blog.
Hhaa, Illya.
Just tweeted Katy Perry.
Hhaha, weird.
(:
Anyway, today, i think i will be going out.
Still haven't finished Christmas presents.
I think i only have one more left.
Since Nicollette is in uh, Taiwan?, i won't buy her because i won't get to see her.
If i do, i'll get her something.
Hhaha, so yeah.
My twitter is reaching 100 tweets though i just joined.
Haha.
Okay, so let me tell you about
Umbrella Photography.
So it's not where you just take Umbrellas.
It's kinda professional.
But you don't have to take the people's face.
It's kinda nice without it.
Hha, i'll upload more for the next posts.
I need a new blogskin.
Alright.
Byee.
(:
UMBRELLA!
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Colours of the wind.