redredwine.

Yaayyy.
Computer finally read my camera.
This is one picture i took with the Portrait Lens.
I have about 4 different lenses.
This one specialises in portraits.
BUT, i took this one anyway,though its not portrait.
So yeah.
I have about 1000 photos.
All transferred finally.
Yall gotta listen to I can Transform Ya by Chris Brown.
Nice song,yo. (:
Whoa, i'm so freaking bored.
I wanna log off Facebook,
but i just can't.
As i said, the internet is boring the hell out of me.
But thanks Natalie Tran!
Hhahah.
Community Channel is hilarious.
Anyway, just got some new songs.
Just realised I have 4 presents left pending.
Alyssa, Gail, Nicollette and Stacey.
What do i give them?
Ah. Hhahhaa.
Well, i obviously cannot say it here.
Heee.
I knowww. (:
Hhah, i won't give them what they want.
Definitely.
Cause that'd be just stupid.
Okay, got to head off.
I LIKE THAT PHOTO YALL.
So niceeee. (:
And just to clarify,
i don't drink.
I'm too young.
That was my dad's drink.
Oksy doke.
Byeee.
Go ahead. Let your hair down.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Happiness.