Forever.

Today's a Friday.
TGIF.
I mean it's not like i have been doing that much things this week.
I did loads a shopping though!
Heeeee. (:
Christmas presents are ALMOST done.
Stacey,Gail and Alyssa are pending.
Ah hell, i will just get them something i think they'd like.
Heee.Hee.
FACEBOOK IS BORING THE HELL OUT OF ME.
I have nothing to do.
Just had some tuna sandwiches for dinner. (:
I'm happy.
I'm sad, at the same point,
cause i couldn't go for my brother's girlfriend's beauty pageant at Zirca.
Roar.
Nevermind.
Anyways, i think i'm going to straighten my hair for Christmas or something.
Or maybe soon.
Cause i like it straightened.
Hhaha.
8 days till Stacey comes back! Can't wait at all.
I think i better get off the computer.
Been on it the whole day and it's boring me.
Soon, not yet.
Okay,
i think i'll end this post here.
HAHHA.
Byeee guyss.
Ouch, the light's hurting my eye.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Eyes for Love., Happiness.