Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Saturday, January 2, 2010,12:35 PM
beauty.
You are Beautiful.
What if someone said that to you.
How would you feel?
Of Course happy, right?
I would be.
I especially like this picture because of that.
(:
Don't you think so,too?
Beauty.
That's what God gave us.
Beauty;
In Mind.
In Soul.
In Heart.
In Features.
In Character.
In evertyhing else.
Beauty to give the world beauty.
Now, the world is not beautiful.
It's just filled with bad stuff.
Wars, riots and no harmony between races and countries.
How would God feel?
SAD.
If only people could be nice to each other.
Nice-r, for most people.
That's my new year resolution.
"Be nice to others for them to be nice unto you."
With that in mind, i go on with the year.
Sorry this post is like so religious and stuff.
I just saw this photo and i was thinking about stuff.
You know.
It's the second day of the year already!
So fast.
Bye bye 2009.
:(
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.