badromance.

Other computer.
So no pictures of my own. :(
Hha, hey guys.
Sorry i haven't updated in a while.
School.
Yeah. (:
Hahah, anyway, today was not a bad day at school.
Had P.E.
And assembly.
It was okay.
I've met a few of my teachers and probably about 2 more to go?
Idk.
Tomorrow,
another day of school.
Doing some research on Mao's Last Dancer for English.
Cool.
Searching on the history of China too.
I found some Coolios pictures on the web.
So i'm gonna use this computer till i finishing posting up those pictures.
I better head on to do my work.
HHF tomorrow.
Should i be :) or :( ?
I don't know either.
GREAT.
(:
End at 1.50 tomorrowwwww. (:
That's a definite happy.
Watched Community Channel for a bit just now.
Tweeted too.
(:
Alright, better head off.
LADY GAGA FTW!
Bye guys.
Cherry Cherry Boom Boom.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Happiness., School.