vuitton.

Don't know why i decided to put this here.
Took this with my camera.
Hahha, looks nice?
I don't know.
I was just thinking.
This Louis Vuitton, D&G and Prada and so on.
Why are they so famous.
They just sell normal stuff.
Stuff that you can find in other normal shops.
Normal shops as in less expensive stuff.
And people just do it for the name.
"I'm wearing Prada. It costs $6000."
When that same dress can be seen in another store.
For like what, $70.
Why would you want to buy something for$6000 when you can buy it for $70.
FOR THE NAME.
Seriously, so stupid.
Instead of saying,
"Oh this is Prada,"
You say,
"Oh, this is Cotton On."
What's wrong with that?
What, you would get embarrased if you don't wear THE BRAND is it?
How crazy people are.
Just spend and spend.
Then finally go bankrupt.
Well, some.
So spend wisely guys!
Gotta do work.
Byeee.
(;
That's so Goat-ish.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Happiness.