blackandwhite.

Oooo, nice picture!
Net picture again.
I'm sorry.
The other computer has a password.
And this one doesn't.
SO (:
How ya doing guys?
Today's Friday.
TGIF.
Woohoo.
Today was nothing much at school actually.
Morning was a Principal Talk.
Interesting :D
I like my principal.
She's funny.
(:
Then after that was Literature.
I have no idea what she was talking about.
She never even talked about the book.
How great.
Next, English.
Went to the Computer Lab to do some research for our essay on China's history.
How nice.
NOT.
(:
Then it was recess after that.
Had Chicken Rice, though today is Friday and i can't eat meat.
Sorry God! (:
Anyway, after that we had this NECIP thing.
It was kinda boring.
But nevermind.
Then home.
Today's 7th Heaven was so interesting!
Kevin proposed to Lucy!
FINALLY.
(:
Yayyyyyy. (;
Now 7th Heaven will be more interesting.
When i talk about all this it feels like a real long time ago.
Weekend!
But have to do homework.
SAD.
Nevermind.
I hope i have a great weekend.
And i hope you do,too.
I have to head off now.
Byeeee guys.
The more things seem to change.
Francisca Ann.