Raindrops.

In case you were wondering,
I get all my photos,
from the net, sadly.
I don't have a professional camera(yet?),
to do these.
I want to get one.
Had Choir today.
Worst session ever.
Ms Tham came.
The standard has been going down luh,
for past few weeks.
Yeah,
so she told us to sing like the real performance,
for the 155th Anniversary of the school.
Ohmeegod.
It was terrible.
She was so freaking pissed.
I think she was on the verge of dropping us.
"Go find another conductor to conduct you.
I am not a drill sergeant."
Damn scared, eh,
all of us.
She went to talk to comm. for an hour.
Scary, sia.
Mrs Low came, gave us a long talk.
Then, Ms Tham,
came back and told us all the girls,
who got kicked out of the coming performance.
I did not(:
Damn happy(:
I love Choir.
And here I am,
after finishing my work.
Tomorrow's Marsha's Birthday!
Whoooo(:
Happy Birthday Marsha!
Love yaa!
I got writer's block.
School was okay today.
Shit,
tomorrow got 2 periods History.
Damn it!
Byeee.
Raindrops keep falling on my head.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Eyes for Love., Love will never divide.