Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Saturday, September 12, 2009,6:45 PM
Life's like that.
I am feeling real sad today. Just feel lonely.
I feel the whole world hates me, at this moment. I even feel my close friends hate me! I even hate myself.
I don't know what to do. I don't feel like talking to anyone. I just want to be alone. Oh God, I want to talk to you, but i just can't. I don't know why.
Now, i learn. Life's like that. Treasure the friends you really trust. I trust all, in the end, they turn out to be, complete Bitches.
Seriously. And i'm sorry if i hurt you. But now, everyone seems to be hating me. I need help.
I do not know what's wrong with me. Is it Satan? Like, i wanted to fill up someone's blog! The layout and all. In the end, she asks someone else. I think she hates me.
So obvious. When you hate someone, people, IT'S FREAKING OBVIOUS. But, i'm used to it. Everyone hating me and all.
Yeah, yeah. I am crying now. I don't feel wanted. I just want to end all this hate, in the world.
Lord, take me up to you. So i won't have anymore problems. I just don't want to be here in this moment in time. Oh Lord.
Just told Clatah all about how i feel. She's really AWESOME. Always there when someone needs help. And really loving. Thank you Oh Lord, For Clara Joanna Tan Zi Xin.
She said: "Why? Why? You've got so much love. You's amazing Franneh. Why?" And the message before that. ".....No luh. Lisha doesnt hate you. Man, Franneh, you're so insecure.Why?" Now, she's not replying. I think she's bathing? HAHAH.
I'm still sad, people. But i still love Clara Joanna Tan. You are awesome. ILY!
I have nothing to write now. Just that i'm real sad. And i'm such a Bitch.
Oh, yeah. I can't find a nice blogskin. So, i think i'll just hang on to this for a while. BYE.
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.