
This tree,
is labelled,
The power of your love.
Hello!
Today=Friday=OMG:)
I love you.
Where there is love,
i'll be there.
You know what.
I had like the weirdest dream.
Dream=ZOMG.
Okay, i was in a relationship with someone.
Can't tell you who,though.
Clatah might know,eh.
Whoohoo.
Then, like,
we did all the things that couples do,
Kiss, go out.
IT WAS SO WEIRD.
I have got to stop reading,
"Mates, Dates and Inflatable Bras."
It's a nice book,
though the title may sound like
EW.
Yeahh,
those of you reading this might think i AM in a relationship.
NO LUH.
Just a freaking dream,eh.
Okay:)
Anyway,
so bored.
Talking to Sara.
I've got to admit.
Some people try to act cool when they're gay and stupid.
Like, WTF LUH.
You're not cool,
SO DON'T ACT LIKE IT.
Ughh.
__________"Gucci"____________
As their facebook name!
WHATTHEHELL.
Stupid.
K.O.
I actually don't know what K.O. means.
Okay,
this is a way long blog post.
So,yeahh.
CLATAH, CAN YOU IMAGINE IF I
WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT PERSON!
Coolios.
Byeeee.
I want you to be in my life.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Eyes for Love., Love will never divide.