Rain,Rain, Go away.

Omg, i so love this photo.
The clouds are so nice.
Sunday today.
Woke up.
Plan was to go cycling at East Coast.
Stupid rain.
Change of plans.
Studied a bit.
Went to IKEA(:
Bought Ikea's AWESOME hotdogs.
Like, omg.
So freaking nice.
Hee.
Bought Teacher's day gifts and some other stuffs.
Then bought another AWESOME hotdog.
And a coke.
I want to go cycling.
Come on everyone. Sing the song.
Rain, rain,
Go away,
Come again another day.
Little children want to play,
Rain, rain, go away.
SING IT AGAIN!
Rain, rain,
Go away,
Come again another day.
Little children want to play,
Rain, rain, go away.
Okay,
Dear Lord,
SEND THE FREAKING RAIN AWAY.
Love always,
Child of the Lord - Francisca Ann.
Wheeeeeee.
Okay,
mum's calling me for lunch.
I have to go!
Byeeeeeee.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I want to go cycling. NOW.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Eyes for Love., Love will never divide., Smile like you mean it.