She wolf.

Hello.
It's Saturday, so fast man.
Like seriously.
Anyway,
today was choir.
Ran 10 rounds.
Then, did 3 sets.
Sit ups, Backups, Push ups, Television and Reach ups.
We went for sectionals.
Till 11.30.
And like, during sectionals,
we had to lie down, with the lights off, and sing.
It was so fun, seriously!
Woohoo:)
I am so bored.
Entertain me.
So, we went to play captain's ball after sectionals.
Our team did not win.
Oh wells.
Then we came back, still had some time.
So i went out and sat on the stage.
"Sunbathed."
Then the sun got to me,
RAN inside.
Hee. Then Shimona made us stand up and answer questions on the songs.
Took the bus home.
So tired.
Had lunch.
Watched Keeping up with the Kardashians.
And now i'm here.
Hello! (:
Okeeeeeeeee.
I want to write MORE.
But i have nothing to write.
I know,
let's put my current favourite song's lyrics!
There's a she wolf in the closet
Open up and set her free
There's a she wolf in your closet
Let it out so it can breathe
Heee.
She Wolf by Shakira
Nice song.
Byeeeeeeee.
I am scared of the dark.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Love will never divide.