Hi There.

Okay, okay.
I just took the first photo on google,
when i typed DSLR.
So yeah.
I really want one.
Like like,
suddenly,
my parents are asking me all about it.
Like,
OUT OF THE BLUE!
hahahah.
So,
i am suspecting that they are going to get one fore me.
WOOHOO((:
Not sure what brand though.
(:
Awesome.

And and,
I got Picasa 3.
Finally!
It's damn coolios!
Clatah,
Picasa is a program(:
OMG. DAMN NICE EH!
Now, i want Sims 3.
Because we were talking about it during choir today!
All about it during lunch.
I think Shanice brought it up(:
Yeah yeah.
Had choir today.
Ran 10 rounds at 7.45.
Then 2 sets of 30.
My legs were practically sweating.
Then on to singing, at around 8.30?
Lunch at 12.
Then start singing again and 1.20.
Till,
5.15.
With breaks of course.
And that was the same for yesterday.
Ms Jennifer Tham came.
Awesome, she is.
Like, WOW.
I am like real tired.
Got to catch up on sleep.
Gonna play a game now(:
Byeeeee.
I am tired.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Smile like you mean it.