I'm Happy.

Oksy Doke.
When i searched for this photo,
it's title was,
"Radioactive Smiley Faces."
Uh, okay, much?
I am very happy.
Since yesterday itself.
I am not going to say it,
DUH.
Okay.
Supposed to be doing work now.
Nevermind.
Doing math.
I'm full.
Just had nutella(:
Kay,
first day of school today,
after uh,
a week of Holiday.
Which was technically not holiday.
Sadly.
Had choir on thursday and friday,
for the whole day.
Tiring much?
Yeah, it was.
"How are you?"
Oh,nothing(:
Just remembering something.
OH MY GOD(:
I am so thinking now.
AHHH!
I WANT TO SEE.............
I'M NOT BLIND.
I WANT TO GOT OUT WITH CLATAH?
Ditto................................ WITH HeriM.
That's not a name.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(:
I don't know what to write.
Hmm.
I'm happy.
I loved your badges, Clatah.
Next time,
NO godly ones please.
Heeeee.
12345678910
Hahah(:
I have nothing to write.
Just filling space.
Dear God,
I thank you for all the awesome friends i have.
Especially,
Clatah. Lisha. And. Stacey.
They have truly been there.
And that's why i love them.
Thanks for all the blessings.
I love you God.
Have a good afternoon nap.
Bye.
Amen.
I am so freaking happy.
Francisca Ann.
Amen.
Labels: Love will never divide., Smile like you mean it.