Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Saturday, August 8, 2009,10:01 AM
Majulah.
OMG! I went to Ion with Lisha, Sara and Clara today! But then when we stepped one foot in, we ran away. So yeahh. Today was MajulahSingapura in school. Ended early. So went around with Lisha, Clatah and Sara. Went to United Square. Had Subway. Then off to Orchard. To I love Lips in Far East. Then to Chameleon. Looked at some rings. They were nice!
But they could not fit. WHAT IF I CANNOT FIT MY WEDDING RING! AHH! Nehmind. Then off to Wisma. Went to Forever 21. And Cotton On and Max and More. I need to change my style. I need clothes. Anyway. We did not know what to do after that. Stepped into Ion. Then RAN away. It was SO crowded.. DAMN BIG LEH. Then we decided to go to Stacey's housey! Lisha and Sara left. Me and Clatah went. Took pictures. It was fun. Came homesy. Joshua was sleeping. So cute. Took up 1/4 of the bed. Then went to pick up me brother. And came back home to sleep at like 7.30. No dinner! Byebye. Thanks for the Memories. Francisca Ann.
Tagboard.
Profile
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.