Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Thursday, July 16, 2009,10:23 PM
If we love her.
Stacey's leaving school tomorrow. I wanna write her a card. I wanna cry. It's just so sad. She's my close(st) friend:) And i really love her. Song lyriicccsss....
Though I know i'll never lose affection. For people and things that went before. I know I'll often stop and think about them. In my life, I love you more. In my life, I love you more.
You know them lyrics. You do know them. In my life, there are many things. You make up one of them AWESOME things. I love you more. Beatles forever.
Stacey, why do you have to go man. It really sucks. Please stay. We will miss you loads. Keep in touch,ya? We heart you loads. Go, stacey. Just remember us and keep a place in your heart for the 3 of us. I love you. byebye.
Tagboard.
Profile
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.