Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Wednesday, July 15, 2009,4:57 PM
You came in and knocked me on my face...
Another School day comes and goes. The day goes by slowly. You wait for me in that corner. Lone and not loved by the world. When will you come out? To show your face. Please do. Please show it to the big, ugly world. What a beautiful princess you really are...
ZOMG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY. I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING THAT. CAME FROM MY HEART:) Represents me... In a way. Today was tiring. No tamil! :)
Facebook status:Francisca Ann I treasured all them seconds with you. Don't leave us. I hope things could be the same. I do not want 13th August to come. Stacey's leaving on the 13th. I am so sad. I want to cry. We love yaa so much. Yet, you have to leave us to go to Canada. WHY! :(
Nevermind. I guess we just have to let her go. As friends, "If we really love her, we would let her go." Go stacey. But please remember us. And do visit. We will miss you.
Oh man. My mumsy's calling me. Got to go. Just wanted to update. Stacey, we love ya.
Franneh Ann <3
Tagboard.
Profile
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.