Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Tuesday, July 14, 2009,9:19 PM
Ehh, Aunty.
BOO!
Hello:) Oh man. Today was not tiring. School as usual. CT, FIRST PERIOD:) I was running up and down cleaning rubbish with Lisha. 1/5 girls were looking.Busy bodies:) I mean it was sick...Oh wells:) THEN, the Cleaner Aunty came and scolded us. Then we say, Nehmind. We do. Then she scold somemore. AH YOH.
History was next. :( - that's all i can say. Sciencyyy after that... Chemistry is fun. Just don't get it though. All them funny names. SODIUM CHLORIDE? CARBONATE?... WHAT! :) Recessy. WHY AM I PUTTING -YYY'S IN EVERYWORD! :)) Then, Tamil. OH GOD. Sucks. I ahate tamil. Wrote a composition. Just wrote something. Don't know what also...
Mathyy. Graphs. It's fun. At least i am finally understanding mathhyy. Clatahh does not get graphs at all. So, i stopped listening to Pottattto Head and taught her. HEHE. I am a great teacher OKAY. Geogggyyy was last. Learnt 'bout wind instruments and stuff. Weather elements.
So now you can see my days. Kinda boring. OHH. I went for dentallsss:) BYE:)
Franneh Ann<3
Tagboard.
Profile
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.