Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Friday, July 24, 2009,8:56 PM
Gosh.
Hello!
Mann. I have not blogged in a long while. Okay. Going to blog about Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Tuesday:)) Racial Harmony. Wore an Indian Outift.
Went to Stacehh-the-Awesome's house, today. We played the drawing game. HAHA. Okay. So it was like, she drew something. Then i was supposed to guess. No idea what she drew. It turned out to be an antelope or something.... It was fun. Then she walked me to the block I had tuition in. First tuition with Lisha:) Yeappsy. That's ally.
Wednesday:))
Had choir today. So tiring. Oh wells. Then we went to Aunty Jo's Service Apartment where she will be staying till August. It was fun. Aunty Michele was here, too. Lol. It is so fun with all your favourite relatives down. I was so tired. I came back immediately and ZzZzZzZ.
Thursdayy:))
PSL Session today. Stacey came. So nice to see her and the PSLs bright and shining faces. Stelle wrote me a note. Don't have it now. Blog it later. Anyway, one relative left for malaysia today. And more came at 2 am. SO FUN.
Smiles for Franneh loves life, Franneh.
Tagboard.
Profile
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.