Hey Dear people. (:
Navigations at the top.
Enjoy.
date/time Thursday, August 6, 2009,5:13 PM
Franneh must update her blog more. Oh well. So sad. Stacey's leaving in 7 days. Going out with her in 4 days. It's so sad. We love you and will miss you Stacey. Please come visit kay! I will always have places in my heart for you, Lisha and Clatahh. I shall write something I saw in the DNT Room. Here it is: All the world's children have the right to be loved, to be nurtured and to reach for their dream. I am a child.
I think this is very touching. Reach for your dreams always. And love everyone that is placed by your side. This is really true. I have loved everyone. I want to love everyone. I want to change. People don't change for you. You have to change YOURSELF. I love you all.
This post is dedicated to the wonderful friends that have been beside me for the 6 months, so far. And definitely the months to come. I love you, dearest Stacey, Lisha and Clara. Everyone and anyone will be blessed to have you as a friend.
I have a dream. Francisca Ann.
Tagboard.
Profile
Hi People. (:
The name, Francisca Ann.
This is my blog.
Well, i think you already know that.
I have nothing else to say,
so, enjoy my blog.
And one more thing,
TAG.
Alright.