udders.

Yet another day at school.
Had some Cyber Wellness Program as a Post Exam Activity.
It was all about the Internet.
Online Games.
Cyber Bullying.
Cyber Addiction.
Thank God,
i am not 'suffering' from Cyber Addiction.
Maybe i am,
idk?
Haha.
So after school, I went out with Clatah!
To plan the class outing.
So,
we went to 4 places,
in an hour!
Toa Payoh, Bishan, Orchard and Novena.
After we finished everything,
we had Udders!
After Udders,
we took pictures of the Udders sign and wrote some nice stuff on their board.
(:
Then off to Starbucks!
Just opposite the road.
I promised Clatah, i'd treat her to Starbucks.
Had a Caramel Frappuccino.
How every you spell that.
We could not finish it!
But it was only a bit left,
so yeah.
Took pictures and off home!
Hhaa,
I had an awesome time with Clatah.
Hehehe,
tomorrow is House Run.
Got to wear House Shirt!
Hha,
there's Choir tomorrow.
Sadly.
Nevermind.
Ta-han uh.
Leaving for Banglore in a week!
"What comes out from the UDDERS, Mummy?"
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Happiness., Love will never divide.