halloween.




All these characters were from last night.
There were 2 clowns.
One is missing.
HAHA.
I'm sorry about the other people in the photos.
I did not take a camera yesterday,
so i could not upload one of my own.
So,
i got it from the net!
And, i could not post this yest, cause i came back at 12.30 a.m.
Yesterday was so fun!
Oh my gosh!
I want to go again.
Though it was scary,
and i screamed and screamed.
I sat in the booth with Nicollette,
and it was so fun.
HAHA.
So we walked in,
and then,
we walked around.
After 2 mins,
we were running all around the "waiting area".
The Aladin guy and the Clown guy was chasing us.
Damn scary!
I was sweating like shit.
Every corner we ran,
they were there.
I ran here,
they went to the place where i ran.
I think they liked us a lot(:
Cause, aladin was smiling at us a lot.
So it was kinda creepy.
Then we went on the Tram Of Terror.
I was too scared to sit at the side,
cause they would jump on suddenly.
So, i made Vicki sit at the side.
Sorry!
Me and Alyssa sat in the middle,
and Mariana at the other side.
First half hour, was a normal tram ride.
Then,
came the terror.
The four of us held hands.
They still jumped on.
The guy banging the fence was the first one!
Then the guy with no head i think.
There was this lady,
in a white dress with blood all over her face,
and she was carrying a baby.
She was saying,
"This is MY baby."
So,
we shouted back.
"Okay, have it la!"
Then she ran to us,
jumped on the tram and said,
"Grh, HOW DARE YOU!"
And jumped off.
We all started laughing.
And there were many other characters!
So fun!
After that,
we went to grab ice cream.
And i had 2 scoops of CHOCOLATE,
Ben and Jerry's(:
And those people,
started chasing us again.
Once,
when they did,
I ran one whole round around this tree,
and saw him the other side.
Then i was like,
SHIT, where are the rest.
Then i ran back,
another round,
and he went off.
Damn scary!
People should go see it.
It was damn fun.
Then Aunty Brenda dropped us home.
I sat in the booth AGAIN,
with Gail!
And we were playing with the pillows and Nic's Pizza Hat.
We also took like a few pictures,
with my phone.
And we were so scared if anyone had seen the flash!
Hah,
but luckly, they did not.
So yeah!
It was so fun.
I could not sleep!
Images were popping up in my mind.
The tin man,
the clown,
and all that!
I want to go again!
Cheers for Halloween!
Francisca Ann.

Labels: Happiness.