retreat.

Hey there(:
Today was another day at school.
We had a retreat today.
As a Post-Exam Activity.
We had fun.
Went crazy.
Had to sing in front of the classes.
I sang I'll be There,
by MJ.
Retreat was really fun.
We had a sharing during the program.
The facilitators asked us to reflect.
We had to share our problems,
past, present.
So i shared mine.
But i won't say it.
We had to share it in groups.
So i shared it with Clatah, Lisha and Sara.
The room was dark and quiet.
I started crying.
Yeah,
i could not hold it back,
you know.
It just came out.
Then after that,
Father prayed over us.
And that prayer really made me think about my life.
How blessed i am.
And all the privileges and opportunities i have.
And that made me cry again.
How God has blessed me.
All the basic necessities,
which some don't even have.
A home.
A nice family.
A loving and caring family.
Friends.
Awesome People in my Life.
Some don't even have this.
And i pray for them through this blog post.
That they may find happiness in their life.
Through the different struggles,
i still hope they find happiness.
And friendship.
I also Thank God,
for making me his.
For always being there for everyone.
Even though i may doubt him sometimes,
and doubt his presence,
I know he is there.
Listening to me when i talk to him,
and share my problems with him.
I also Thank God,
for all the friends i have.
The ones that have been there.
The ones that try to be there,
but just cannot,
or do not want to.
I thank God,
for
Clara Tan,
for being there always for me.
Funny, awesome, nice.
Just being there when i need someone to listen.
She has always been my shoulder to cry on.
I thank God,
for
Lisha Marie,
for being there, sometimes.
She is not always there.
But i know she will and would.
I love her because she is funny and pure awesome.
All her humour, has made me so happy,
to be here, in my position.
I thank God,
for
Stacey Sent-Doux,
for being that someone to talk to when i am bored.
But now, we've grown further apart.
She is in Canada,
and me,
in Singapore.
But i know that our love,
would always last.
She has always been that funny one, too.
Someone to make me happy and cheerful, with laughter.
I thank God,
for
Marsha Tan,
for being that other funny one!
All the funny post-its we send to each other.
I will never be 200% cheerful without her.
I would just be 100% cheerful.
I thank God,
for
Sara Aisyah,
for being a small girl.
Haha, i'm not sure what to write here.
But, yeah.
She is so funny.
And the things we make-up about each other,
is just so hilarious.
Again,
a person who is a funny one(:
I thank God,
for
Shanice Hedger,
for being the HAPPY one.
She is so happy and wonderful!
First impression : Bimbo.
Now, that has totally changed!
She's such a nice person!
Always there for you.
Another motherly figure.
I thank God,
for
Gail Belmonte,
for being the singing one.
Haha, i know Gail,
what you'd say if you'd seen this.
Such a funny girl you are.
Make me laugh all the time only, eh!
Haha, I love ya, Pizza Lorenzo Girl!
All the times together.
Funny!
I thank God,
for
Alyssa Chan,for being the hilarious one, too.
So funny and skinny luh,you!
Always being there,too.
We may have had our ups and downs in Primary One,
but i know we're okay now!
Thankful for you!
That's all i want to say.
And the friends i want to thank.
This is not all.
But the main people.
I thank God for them,
and their presence with me.
I love you all.
Amen.
Thankful forever.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Happiness.