soiloftheseed.

I AM BACK.
After 4 days.
Hi :D
You like this photo guys?
I took it myself.
Normal lens on the DSLR.
Honestly it looks so cool even though its soil.
Friday was life sucking.
Freaking 4 blocks of Tamil Lesson.
LIFE SUCKING.
After that Math.
Even more life sucking.
Great right?
Then Saturday, Choir.
Even more tiring.
Then came home and Cathecism at 4.
In the night, just LAZED around. (:
Sunday.
Went for 12 pm mass.
Sadsad.
Came home,finished up homework.
Of course.
Played a game of pool with my aunt.
Then went for a run.
2,287 steps as recorded by the Pedometer.
98 calories lost.
Then i think i might have put all that back on with the Udders at night.
Roar, then i didn't sleep properly.
Stupid mosquito bites.
I had like 10 on my arm itself.
Now,i'm sneezing like shit because of the lack of sleep.
Damn.
Hhaha, this title sounds funny.
Alrighty,got to head off.
Tuition.
:(
Sadsad.
Byeeeeee.
I want you so bad.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Happiness.