leaving.

Hey Guys.
I'm back again.
Sorry for the lack of updates.
Anyway, today the topic is leaving.
Put yourself in this situation.
You really like this guy too much.
Too much to even describe it.
And you text him.
Have nice convo's with him.
You see him and he looks at you in that certain way.
The way where he looks like he likes you.
You text him more.
And get closer and closer to him.
Then a few days later,
he says he has to leave.
Leave for the army.
And let me tell you,
the pain is undescribable.
Leave and you get further and further apart.
You rarely text because he's away and doing something important.
You just have to get through it.
And i wish that this love would never get far apart
and make me stop loving you.
I'll love you as much as i can and get through this pain.
This pain is undescribable and i'll miss you forever.
I love you too much.
Francisca Ann.
Labels: Life really sucks.