
Okay, so i haven't updated this blog in like millions of years. Meh. I was reading through my past posts and OMG, was i that lame? Sigh, i feel so bleah now for realising only now that i was so lame. No idea what shit i'm talking.
Today was the last day of school. Got back my results and my teacher said that I had a balance of my right and left brain. Uhm, what's that supposed to mean? They're equal weight? Eesh, teachers sometimes. Try to make intelligent links to me doing well in Humanities and Sciences by saying the use of my right and left brain is balanced. How does that even link to...whatever. So school's over for everyone else but me. Going to school the whole of next week for Choir and lessons. Having a performance on Friday night. Then on the second week of June, I have Outward Bound School. Gonna be rotting in Pulau Ubin for 5 days. No phone, no iPod, no computer, no TV. Why :( I can't survive man. + I'm only going with 10 people from my school and since MOE is sponsoring it, other school's will be going as well. Eeeekkk why? Oh whudddeverrr.
Third week is free tho. Quite happy! 4th is Confi Camp. Can't wait for Confirmation actually ;) Like finally yo! On top of that, we've got truckloads of homework. Secondary 3 suckz ballz. Probably won't be updating this shit blog anymore -__- So i shall make this post long? Yes i shall. Alexithymia? I didn't even know such a thing existed. But i think i suffer from that. I mean it's better to tell someone you like them right? But that someone's ignoring me and i have the feeling that when i talk to him, he seems annoyed that i am. He ignores me though we used to say hi to each other the last time. I really like him, but I guess i'm too ugly compared to all his pretty international school friends. Whutever, he's a perv anyway. Liking all the pictures of his girl (you know the reason why i'm putting a big space) friends especially the ones where they're in bikinis. PERVERT. Go get a life okay thanks. So gonna die for the next few weeks till school reopens in July. Meh, just kill me okay.
What is this fuckery.
Fran.